We have limited space in our weekly classes. We offer 2 free trial classes.
One of my friends asked "Why do you pay so much money and spend so much time running around for your son and daughter to do martial arts ?" Well, I have a confession to make: I don't pay for martial arts! I don’t pay for my kid’s martial arts lessons. I don't pay for their uniforms or their tests. So, if I am not paying for martial arts Tang Soo Do training, what am I paying for?
- I pay for those moments when my kids become so tired, they feel like quitting but don’t.
- I pay for the opportunity that my kids can have and will have to make life-long friendships.
- I pay for the chance that they may have amazing instructors that will teach them that Tang Soo Do is not just about movement but about life.
- I pay for my kids to learn to be disciplined.
- I pay for my kids to learn to take care of themselves.
- I pay for my kids to learn to work with others and to be a proud, supportive, kind and respectful of other dojang members, teachers and Masters.
- I pay for my kids to learn to deal with disappointment, when they don’t get that score, they hoped for, or fell during a move they have practiced a thousand times, but they still get up and is determined to do their BEST next time...
- I pay for my kids to learn to make and accomplish goals.
- I pay for my kids to learn that it takes hours and hours and hours and hours of hard work and practice to create a champion, and that success does not happen overnight.
- I pay so that my kids can be in the dojang instead of in front of a screen... I could go on but, to be short, I don't pay for martial arts Tang Soo Do training; I pay for the opportunities that Tang Soo Do provides my children to develop attributes that will serve them well..., throughout their life and give then the opportunity to bless the lives of others. From what I have seen for many, many years, I think it is a great investment!